Panther siding & windows replaced my old non-leaking roof 2 years ago for $7,000 and it started leaking as of September.I contacted the office and they do not respond in a timely fashion.

I had a roof installer come to check my leaking roof and they claim it has nothing to do with the roof they installed, but with the windows or old siding. Meanwhile, my floor is damaged as well as my ceiling and they don't want to be responsible. They want me to do another contract with them paying them 4K to fix the leak. I have filed a complaint with consumer affairs against them.

I would never recommend them to any one replacing their roof.They are a ripoff!!!!!

Had an Experience with Panther Siding And Windows?

Comments

Lake Grove, New York, United States #950697

FedUp RippedOff 2014 and dooped sandy survivor....Panther Siding & Windows is more than willing to refund any deposits made as well as complete repairs ( we offer a 10 year labor warranty )

Please keep in mind that you can only get what you want as long as you call the office and make someone aware of your problem. We are here Mon-Fri. Please feel free to contact us at 516-679-6620

New York City, New York, United States #810675

You Are Absolutely Right With That My Roof is Still Leaking As We Speak, 5 Years Later, From Work They Supposedly Fix.

Forest Hills, New York, United States #748248

Jay came to my house.He made promises he didn't intend to keep unless it meant big bucks job.

He helped me get money from my insurance company to repair my roof. I gave him my ATM card :cry no. to charge $100 and has not come back. Ron is in charge of my case.

I have left at least 12 messages with Geri, the secretary but no phone call. I think they don't want the job because my insurance only pays $7000. I need Jay to refund my $100 if they don't want the job.

It's only right since they don't answer my phone calls.I feel cheated.

Bellmore, New York, United States #732782

Please understand our company will perform a service call at no cost as long as the issue stems somewhere from our work. We can not be held responsible for work that we did not complete or parts of the home that are old and outdated. (such as windows or siding)