Panther Siding And Windows - Review about Poor Quality Work in New York City, New York

11 of 18 Panther Siding And Windows reviews

Don't Not Allow This Company To Work On Your Home, Hire Someone Else, Had Them Fix My Roof And Stucco The Front Of My Home, 5 Years Later, A Two Attempts, Still Leaking As We Speak, Also Make Sure They Write Everything Down They Say You Are Going To Get, Because They Will Not Honor It Learned The Hard Way, Nothing But Slick Talking Two Bit Crooks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
11 of 18 Panther Siding And Windows reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
PantherSiding

Jul 25, 2014 #845763 Bellmore, New York, United States

Bellerose Roofing subs out our company...the secretary is a thief? Never heard those ones before. My company would appreciate if you used a name that wasn't anonymous and contacted our office with any complaints. Our records do not show any complaints of this nature.

1 0 Reply

Jul 03, 2014 #835502

Had I known that Bellerose Roofing and Siding, Floral Park NY subcontracted out to Panther Windows and Siding, I would have ripped the agreement up immediately. Not only did they cause flood damgage in our basement after yanking the outside faucet to make room for the vinyl siding that had broken the inside pipe which had been in place for years but after ordering shutters from them to match our siding, they delivered two shades that weren't even close and frigging cheap plastic to boot. Long story short I'm letting our lawyer handle this fiasco. Run away fast from Bellerose Roofing and Siding and his Panther subcontractors. Plus only deals "cash only." Hmmmmmmmm.

3 0 Reply

Jun 06, 2014 #824609

They also rob that or workers. The secretary Geri is the biggest thief their is. They care about nothing but money. They call themselves godly people. They are the biggest liars you will ever meet.

3 1 Reply
TheOtherAnonymousPerson

Jul 29, 2014 #847945

Mike....use your name please

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.