Panther Siding And Windows - If I wanted a amatuerish job, I could have done it myself.
Started out ok.Made a promise of completing our very small but only bathroom in 5 days.
I figured it would be longer, but I wasn't prepared for this. One calamity after another. Once the problems started, they were constantly unavailable. Would tell you they would call back but never did.
Or someone was on the way over, but never showed up. I am left with dried up grout on my tiles that turned yellow and won't wash off and a nick in the wall where they installed the sink countertop. I could go on for pages on all the problems but I'm tired now. They wore be down and I quit.
Guess I have to pay someone to fix the issues. FYI They got all there money up front because I financed it. Got my first bill before work was finalized. Really so upsetting because I waited years to be able to afford this work.
Wanted perfection so I thought I was getting professionals.Now I have to live with (and pay for) shoddy work.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Everyone is very polite to your face
What I disliked
- Lied constantly and finally just dimissed us
You May Also Like
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."