Panther Siding And Windows - If I wanted a amatuerish job, I could have done it myself.
Started out ok.Made a promise of completing our very small but only bathroom in 5 days.
I figured it would be longer, but I wasn't prepared for this. One calamity after another. Once the problems started, they were constantly unavailable. Would tell you they would call back but never did.
Or someone was on the way over, but never showed up. I am left with dried up grout on my tiles that turned yellow and won't wash off and a nick in the wall where they installed the sink countertop. I could go on for pages on all the problems but I'm tired now. They wore be down and I quit.
Guess I have to pay someone to fix the issues. FYI They got all there money up front because I financed it. Got my first bill before work was finalized. Really so upsetting because I waited years to be able to afford this work.
Wanted perfection so I thought I was getting professionals.Now I have to live with (and pay for) shoddy work.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Everyone is very polite to your face
What I disliked
- Lied constantly and finally just dimissed us
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever...."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."