Seaford, New York
5.0
Turnaround Time

Panther Siding and Windows Inc.remodeled my entire home after a flood.

New wood floors, tile, siding, windows, roofing, new kitchen and bathrooms. They also reinsulated the whole house and installed new sheetrock and painted. All the workers were courteous and professional. Glenn helped me to stay within my budget and would always available to discuss different options with me.

Whenever a project in the house was finished they always cleaned up and left things tidy. My neighbors also ended up using Panther to do work on their homes as well.

My neighbors and I are happy with their work.Please see before and after photos

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). seanc is overall satisfied with Panther Siding And Windows and uploaded picture s. the best about positive experience from Panther Siding And Windows was customer service and work quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panther Siding And Windows.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Panther Siding And Windows to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panther Siding And Windows?

Comments